Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well now that I have heald, the Dr. says that I can mow my own yard and rototill the garden, and do anything else I feel like doing, except I am not to lift more than 10 lbs. yet, and never do any situps, darn it. The situp thing is because he is afraid that it will cause a hernia at the incision site. I doubt that it would but he is the Dr. Health wise everything is good, my wieght is down to 225 now, Dr. Watson wants me to weigh 210, so I am not to far away from the goal. I think with a little work I can make it. I go back to the surgen for one last time in about three more weeks, then he is done with me and counts it as a job well done. He is an excellent Dr. with a good bed side manner, Dr. Paul O'brien if any of you ever need cut on.

My walks are up to 2.5 miles now, and I haven't fallen since the first fall several weeks ago. The road rash is all heald up, and I am good to go!

1 comment: